1. 50% deposit confirms booking but it is not refundable in the event of a cancellation. Full balance to be paid three weeks before the date of arrival. Failure to do so will mean automatic cancellation and forfeiture of deposit. At it’s discretion the estate will make a full refund of all monies less ½ the initial deposit should the cottage be re-let after cancellation.
2. Period of lease – 4.00pm on day of entry to 10.00a.m. on day of departure unless otherwise specified.
3. Car parking space is provided adjacent to the cottage garden.
4. The number of people including children occupying Coachman’s Cottage is restricted to six, unless otherwise specified in writing at the time of booking.
5. The estate reserves the right to enter the cottage at any reasonable time.
6. Please report any damage immediately it occurs and the reasonable cost of this will be recovered from the tenant.
7. Tenants to bring their own linen but linen can be provided at a small extra charge.
8. Dogs must be kept under proper control, and on a lead within the grounds. Dogs must not be allowed to sleep on beds or furniture.
9. Cottage to be left clean and tidy.
10. Arrangements can be made for an advance order of groceries and milk.
11.The cottage is let for holiday purposes only and notice is given that the estate can recover possession under clause 11B of the Rent Act.